Club handguns are available on Saturday to members only. There is
no fee for their use, the cost is built into your club fees.
The conditions are as follows.
- Competition shooters will be given priority over practice shooters.
- Only club ammunition is to be used in club guns (members own
.22 subsonic ammunition may be used..
- Club handguns are for members only, unless authorised by the committee
- Club identification (white card) and HANDGUN license must be produced when a handgun is being
- The club guns are not to be
handed to someone else when finished shooting. They
must be brought back to the Senior Duty
Person for re-issue.
- Club handguns are to be cleaned by the person who used the handgun,
at the direction of the senior duty officer of the day.
- Repairs or adjustments to club handguns shall only be done by persons
authorised to do so by the committee of management.
- Handguns will not be given out after 2.30pm.